Content

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Use Fiverr to save time, money and improve your business - Podcast #3


Well, I started using Fiverr.com a couple of months ago. I was suspicious at first as to the quality of the provided in there, but after my first few orders I began to realize, that the quality of the work from the Fiverr's was absolutely brilliant. Amazing value for money, delivery on time.

Since then I have been using Fiverr for various things. Intro for my podcast, animations for Youtube videos, logo design, a birthday song performed by Homer Simpson for a good friend. The opportunities seems endless.

Although my experiences have all been positive, do yourself a favor and check out the ratings of the gig you're about to buy. The people that promote their gigs with videos often give you a good idea of what you can expect from watching the video.

Here's the link for the Fiverr website: http://fiverr.com/
And here's a direct link to the guy that did my intro: http://fiverr.com/awwyeah/create-and-produce-an-audio-intro-for-podcast-radio-show-or-web-series (highly recommended!)

No comments:

Post a Comment